Thursday, November 3, 2011

i like you, too.


i feel like i have decor schizophrenia alot of the times.
i am drawn to alot of differing ideals and colors and styles.

i could go with crazy color just as much as i could go all neutral.
(which has made it difficult at times when it comes to the stuff i want in my own house...)

especially when it comes to kids rooms, i always thought i'd always go the color route.
until i saw the scheme nicole, from me oh my, whipped up for her baby boy.


holy gorgeousness.
the textures, brass accents, fabrics, and pattern, and more brass- had me singing a different tune.

i can't wait to see the end results.
you can go here for all the details.

do you feel like that sometimes, too
--or is it just me and that means i'm crazy :)


JILL



1 comment:

  1. you have such a great creative decorator's eye --- you should become an interior deisgner --- seriously --- you are def not crazy!

    ReplyDelete