Thursday, June 2, 2011

european gravel


it's not any special gravel being flown over from europe, i just think gravel patios in general look a little wordly, maybe a little french or italian. i think they are rustic and beautiful all mixed into one happy outdoor entertaining package.

the husband and i are going to put one in our own backyard! i think i've mentioned it before, but we don't have a patio to speak of and we're pretty pumped to actually have one.

check out my gallery of inspiration overload :)


apartment therapy


amy butler's backyard, via apartment therapy


bhg.


amaaaazing. my favorite, and what i wouldn't give to have my backyard look this good.
via blueprintbliss


centsational girl

house beautiful



my home ideas


peppermint bliss


pinterest


sunset


tumblr


maybe they aren't for everyone but i am loving me some gravel.


you can find more and all the links to these images on pinterest.


JILL



1 comment: