Monday, October 25, 2010

another year older.....

today's my birthday... and if my friends and fam could help me celebrate anywhere, i would choose here in a heartbeat:

my photo

and this is most certainly, without a doubt, how i'd do it!!:

oncewed

apartment 34

a whole towering cake of macarons... and sparklers? you shouldn't have ;)

and to finish it all off, some cafe au lait.

and now a mix of some french-feeling goodies. from me to you :)



the neotraditionalist

everythingfab

covet living


(p.s. when i was there, i had one of these almost everyday! good thing i walked 10 miles a day or else my husband would have had to roll me on the plane)

everythingfab

my photo, in the luxembourg garden


anthropologie


design*sponge

covet living

anthropologie


my photo

my photo... this got carried to a spot for a picnic and kinda got sloshed around. don't worry, didn't affect the taste ;)

john french photograph



everythingfab

my photo of the seine at sunset

spearmint decor



from fullhouse -- i need this pillow. NEED it.



3 comments:

  1. have a wonderful day friend!!! happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to celebrate in all of these ways with you! amazing! happy birthday, friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved every picture ... hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are ...

    ReplyDelete